[rec-basketball-sdu] Re: Basketball today

  • From: joao fonseca <joaofonseca85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rec-basketball-sdu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 09:53:38 +0200

Hi all,

Unfortunately (fortunately) I will be starting a PhD in Oct 1st in
Copenhagen, so I won't be able to join Tuesday basketball anymore. I will
still be living in Odense, but now there's less flexibility in terms of how
many days I can work from home. However, I am always up for weekend
basketball and I might be able to join some Tuesdays in September.

Best,
Joao

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 6:51 AM, Michele Della Morte <
dellamor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear all

shall we start again with our tuesday sessions or are we all going to the
SDU club practices ?
Are they still open anyhow ?

In any case I am not at SDU today, so it would have to be for next week.

Best,
M.

Michele Della Morte
Associate Professor
Phone: (+45) 6550 9194
Email: dellamor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://cp3-origins.dk/people/staff/dellamor

CP3-Origins, Campusvej 55, 5230 Odense M, Denmark

On Sun, Aug 2, 2015 at 1:21 PM, Jonathan Ganc <jonganc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, it's really tiring!

I have to leave myself as a game-time decision. It doesn't feel too bad
but it's weak, so I'm not sure...

On 8/2/15 13:01, joao fonseca wrote:

Let's go! You can always stop if you are not feeling well. I think I
won't play the full two hours, Friday night I was totally dead.
On 2 Aug 2015 12:28, "Jonathan Ganc" <jonganc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Actually, I'm having second thoughts; my shoulder was very stiff when I
woke up but is kind of loosening up. I may actually play but I'm not 100%
sure.

Jonathan

On 8/2/15 12:24, joao fonseca wrote:

Friday was really nice and I am going today as well. I hope you get
better
On 2 Aug 2015 12:01, "Jonathan Ganc" <jonganc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Joao,

Unfortunately, because of a (minor) shoulder injury, I'm probably not
going to play today. I hope you had fun on Friday.

Jonathan

On 7/31/15 12:12, joao fonseca wrote:

Allright!

I will prob join today and most likely on Sunday as well

Joao

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 12:16 PM, Jonathan Ganc <jonganc@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hey Joao,

I've played with them several times, including on Wednesday, and it's
quite fun. However, because of playing on Wed. and lifting yesterday, my
legs are dead, so I definitely can't play today. But I will almost
certainly play on Sunday.

Jonathan

On 7/31/15 11:47, joao fonseca wrote:

Hi everyone,

Apparently the DSIO people are playing today at 18h, does anyone want
to join? I am considering it.

Best,
Joao

--