[realmusicians] Re: this new skype from we

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 16:49:29 -0600

hey, hat's off to gwmicro for the generic skype client.

It's great.

I've been in contact with steven to squash some bugs which will be fixed next version, don't try and conference call, or it'll crash, but one on one and texting works great.

I used it this morning with Ramy and gave it a work out yesterday, and it's very accessible and stable otherwise.

that's really generous  of the company to do this for us.

This will benefit lots of people since the later versions of skype are a pain in the butt.

At 04:18 PM 12/21/2011, you wrote:
Hi,

Have just got this. Haven't played with it yet. But those who have speak quite highly of it.

Apparently it will work with we or jaws or NVDA.

Wondering chris, will this be a useful tool for your teaching exploits, such as you're doing with Ramy?

I intend to get in to it soon and start skyping.

Ross.

dangerous content by <http://www.mailscanner.info/>MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

For all your audio production needs and technology training, visit us at

www.affordablestudioservices.com
or contact
Chris Belle
cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx