[realmusicians] selcome kevin

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "realmusicians-freelists.org" <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:58:07 -0500

Hey Kev,
All the trouble makers are here 'grin'.

Welcome aboard.

Nobody will kill a good conversation or fuss at you because you don't express yourself in the latest internet politically correct manner.

It's been quiet around here lately, but we're all tuned in, about 16 of is and we've got a teamtalk server and list archives.

Enjoy your self and have fun.

        WARNING!!!

This email could contain innocent phrases which, if taken out of context, or read from an existing inclination to be hostile, or an overly politically correct world view could induce cursing, abusive language, or other indications of less than desirable behavior in a public venue.
No ill will is intended.
The sender takes no responsibility for mis-interpretation or otherwise extrapolated extended meaning, intent, or purposes implied or imagined from said phrases. The receiver of any such email containing such phrases is solely responsible for good interpretation and intelligent deployment of subsequent responses to the above communication.