[realmusicians] Re: recording with EMu 0202

  • From: "joe" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 12:30:23 -0000

Hi DJX,
No sorry I was asking has anyone had this happen with other audio interfaces.
I'm sure the fault lys with the EMu not her laptop, not sure of the make but it
is off the shelf and, it goes like a rocket, and I can record great with
audacity and sonar using other devices such as her onboard realtec card, just
don't understand why the EMu has to be so difficult.
Somebody said over on midi mag it could be an impedance thing, if so, then the
units going back or, in the bin one of the two, no point over complecating the
issue.
Joe