[realmusicians] recording automation

  • From: Roy Shtupler <shtupler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jinseng@xxxxxxxxx, i.n.sebekin@xxxxxxxxxx, realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Reapers Without Peepers <rwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 00:47:50 +0300

hi all
am using Reaper 3.75 with ReaAccess 1.3.0 , trying to automate some track
parameters.
both track volume , as well as send levels and mutes.
I set the automation mode to "write" , use the CTRL+Shift+Application key , and
press enter on the desired items e.g volume , pan , mute , and various send
envelopes so that a check mark appears next to them.
next , I start the song , and perform all desired volume/pan nudging with
Alt+Arrows , or modify the desired send envelopes from the I/o dialog accessed
with Shift+I.
but when listening again to the song , nothing is reflected from my automation
recordings , as if it hasn't been recorded at all , although the Edit|undo item
says "undo automation record".
am I missing something here?
thanks a lot for any help
Roy.