[realmusicians] Re: nudging items

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 20:17:21 -0600

I must take a good look at reaper soon.

I've had a bit of fun with audacity, and like it a lot for what it is.

Do any soft synths come with reaper?

At 04:14 PM 1/11/2011, you wrote:
hi listers
some strange notification issue with Reaper 3.74 and ReaAccess 1.3.00:
let's say there are 2 tracks , a and b; track a has 4 items , b has 0.
I wish to nudge items 2 and 4 from track a down to track b.
turn multi-selection on with Shift+Space , and make sure track a is selected.
select items 2 and 4 with CTRL+Right arrow , then space.
now , toggle Numlock on; next press numpad 2 , well ... instead of anouncing "moved to track b" is says "moved to track a" as if nothing happened , when actually track a now has 2 items (1 and 3) and track b also has 2 (2 and 4). so the nudging was proper , but the anouncement was wrong with the track name/number.
anybody else experienced this?
thanks a lot
Roy.
<http://www.soundclick.com/tzackeek>www.soundclick.com/tzackeek