[realmusicians] my good experience with Izotope's Vynal

  • From: Roy Shtupler <shtupler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx, realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Reapers Without Peepers <rwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, General discussion of the JSonar project <jsonar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:58:43 +0300

hi listers
am now starting to use Izotope's Vynal; their free LoFi "record" emulation
plug-in.
in Sonar , I'm using JSonar; with Reaper , ReaAccess.
from the accessibility point of view , it's accessible with the tab and arrow
keys.
after inserting the plug , which opens its interface window , press F6 to get
to the plug's interface.
now , for the tab and arrow keys to work , one needs to click the mouse on a
control; then it gains the keyboard focus , and the tab/arrow keys start
working as advertised in the help documentation.
real good news.
cheers
Roy.