[realmusicians] more on the BitStream 3x

  • From: Roy Shtupler <shtupler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx, realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 23:55:24 +0300

hi listers

am progressing with my investigations on how to use the BitStream 3x; will soon
take it for an actual test drive for a few weeks.
luckily the scene selection responds to midi programs 00 thru 99 , so , in live
situations , no problem to designate a special channel/track just for these
messages to be sent from a midi keyboard.
all other programming features can be used with its configuration software
which is totally accessible , with lots of tabbing , arrow keys , and tooltips
that always speak.
then the settings are sent (uploaded) to the device via a special command from
the software.
I've also found the place to select among the huge amount of available presets.
will keep you further posted.
cheers
Roy.
www.soundclick.com/tzackeek