[realmusicians] Re: good virus scanning software

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 09:45:43 -0500

From my experiences, Avast still needs some navigation with the jaws cursor,
and even then you still don't find everything sometimes. It's almost like a hit
and miss. Also, I just tried downloading avast for my laptop, and it seems that
the newer version of the program is totally inaccessible with jaws. I still use
avast on my home and studio comp, but I looked at the trial version of vipre,
and its more accessible than avast.

Omar Binno

Website: www.omarbinno.com
AIM: LOD1116