[realmusicians] Re: first round of session drummer 3 access

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:55:23 -0600

Nope just my little lonesome, but I'm getting them little by little.

The pads live in a row around y 550 or so, hsc won't use the tool-tips
I can see them when I mouse over them but for some reason hsc tells me no tool-tips found.

At 01:01 AM 12/15/2009, you wrote:
thanks alot for this man; will check it out.
have you got any sighted assistance in finding the pads etc?
cheers
Roy.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Belle" <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>