[realmusicians] Re: anybody heard the news? how accessible is it?

  • From: "Chris Belle" <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 15:59:11 -0500

Wish I had a mac to try it on, but not yet.

Am enjoying my forays in to linux though, nothing that exciting musically yet,
but as far as basic teching, the ability to install an os with no sight, and
sys prep tools and such basic computing, virus free email and web surfing and
such is really cool.

Check out
vinuxproject.org

also
sonar-project.org

Ironically named the same as our beloved cakewalk product.

Is a self voicing install of gnu linux
  with orca screen-reader and gnome desktop.