[realmusicians] Superior Drummer 2 Electronic Set Now Available For Purchase

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'JSonar -- JAWS Scripts for Sonar discussion list'" <jsonar@xxxxxxxxxx>, <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 19:21:27 +0100

Hi all!

Just a quick note to let you know that the Electronic set for Superior
Drummer 2 is now available for purchase.  It will cost £20.00.  That is due
to the large amount of work involved.  The Electronic set has 41 pads so, I
had to get help locating all of those, as they are in completely different
places on screen, plus the related solo and mute buttons.  You will find
more information on where to purchase etc over on:

http://www.accessibilitytraining.co.uk/superior.html

Also, there will be a minor update available for all Superior Drummer 2
registered users.  We now have access to all microphone outputs in the
interface, plus I have added a solo button so that you can solo Superior
drummer 2.  Also, the updated help, contains discovered issues with regard
to using the faders, pans and fades.  The new help plus the minor update to
the Superior Drummer 2 Standard sets will be free and I am happy to bundle a
Sonar preset file, plus .fxp files with the free update.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK +44-1747-821-794