[realmusicians] Some Links From The Latest ToonTrack Newsletter

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dancing Dots E-mail List \(E-mail\)" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "MIDIMag \(E-mail\)" <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Real Musicians \(E-mail\)" <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Free Sonar Scripts \(E-mail\)" <jsonar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 18:08:55 -0000

Hi all!

Haven't had a chance to check out all of the videos from these links but,
definitely worth a look.  I have pasted the text from the newsletter,
followed by the associated links.  Also, will be seeing if I can make some
parts of the interface that are currently inaccessible, accessible.  Note: I
make no promises as to what we can get going.  Also, I won't be doing
anything with the MIDI Player Pro, as we can access those MIDI loops in the
loop explorer in Sonar.  Text and links follow:

GETTING STARTED
Setting up Superior Drummer in your DAW.
Presented from BiCoastal Music Studio, N.Y. by: Pat Thrall, Neil Dorfsman &
Mattias Eklund.

http://www.toontrack.com/tv.asp?channel=products&sort=addeddate&way=DESC&ite
m=94#2

SOUND GOOD QUICK
Walking you through how to get a great drum sound from Superior Drummer in a
matter of seconds!
Presented from BiCoastal Music Studio, N.Y. by: Pat Thrall, Neil Dorfsman &
Mattias Eklund.

http://www.toontrack.com/tv.asp?channel=products&sort=addeddate&way=DESC&ite
m=93#2

CONSTRUCTION WINDOW
Explaining the different functions from Left to Right inside the
Construction view of Superior Drummer.
Presented from BiCoastal Music Studio, N.Y. by: Pat Thrall, Neil Dorfsman &
Mattias Eklund.

http://www.toontrack.com/tv.asp?channel=products&sort=addeddate&way=DESC&ite
m=92#2

MIXER
Demonstrating the Mixer of Superior Drummer and its functionality.
Presented from BiCoastal Music Studio, N.Y. by: Pat Thrall, Neil Dorfsman &
Mattias Eklund.

http://www.toontrack.com/tv.asp?channel=products&sort=addeddate&way=DESC&ite
m=91#2

MULTICHANNEL TO HOST
How to setup Superior Drummer as a Multiple Output plugin.
Presented from BiCoastal Music Studio, N.Y. by: Pat Thrall, Neil Dorfsman &
Mattias Eklund.

http://www.toontrack.com/tv.asp?channel=products&sort=addeddate&way=DESC&ite
m=90#2

COMBINED PRESETS
What Combined Presets are and various ways of implementing them from within
Superior Drummer.
Presented from BiCoastal Music Studio, N.Y. by: Pat Thrall, Neil Dorfsman &
Mattias Eklund.

http://www.toontrack.com/tv.asp?channel=products&sort=addeddate&way=DESC&ite
m=89#2

BOUNCE / RENDER TO AUDIO
There are many options when looking to export your drums from Superior
Drummer. The guys guide you through the process.
Presented from BiCoastal Music Studio, N.Y. by: Pat Thrall, Neil Dorfsman &
Mattias Eklund.

http://www.toontrack.com/tv.asp?channel=products&sort=addeddate&way=DESC&ite
m=88#2

Regards, Phil Muir