[realmusicians] Re: Running Winize 7.5.2, god Help Me?

  • From: Tom Kingston <tom.kingston@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 12:01:27 -0500

Hmmm. I've been working with TB throughout the development cycle. There were some aggravating problems, but neither I or anyone else experienced anything like this.

My first suggestion would be to disable the TB script and see if that solves your problem. From within the WE control panel; Alt-A, App menu, App management pulldown, and App manager.
Select the TB app.
Alt T to stop, then Alt-E to disable.

If that solves the problem, let GW know.

Hth,
Tom

On 11/21/2011 11:48 AM, Indigo wrote:
Okay, here I am in the first moments with the new Winize 7.5.2 upgrade,
and it's utter chaos in my Thunderbird.
It is reading every line twice immediately after I type even a single
character, never did that before.
I feel like I'm in some huge cave, with an echo repeating every thing I
say!
When I pressed the enter key to begin the upgrade, I felt just like I do
at the doctors, beginning some procedure that could either take the
disease away or take my life, and all I can do is submit. smile.
Now I gotta go into the tree structure of the once easy Winize control
panel and try to find a setting that will shut down this maddening
double echo
One thing about hearing everything twice, I sure have no doubt about
what I've written. smile.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
Indigo L