[realmusicians] Re: Okay. I've made up my mind.

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 22:16:29 -0600

hehehehe ha hahaha.

I wonder how he translated the guitar, whether it was miced or plugged in.

Too much bottom end, but ok I guess for a solo performance.

That guitar sounds sweet.

I'm glad to see you set your sites high for your first song.

Who knows you might be a latent virtuoso. 'grin'.

At 01:12 PM 12/9/2011, you wrote:
Here's the guitar I want; a Taylor GC5. It's only a couple grand or so. And here's the first song I want to learn. It sounds pretty simple to me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRq2MgD3u-c

And back to dream land I go...
Tom

For all your audio production needs and technology training, visit us at

www.affordablestudioservices.com
or contact
Chris Belle
cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx