[realmusicians] EXSPORTING TO WAVE

  • From: "Chad Morrison" <chadmorrison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 16:46:59 -0600

Hello all, I'm having trouble getting sonar to export to a wave.  Well, having
trouble getting the exsport dilog box to even open for that matter.  When I try
and open the exsport box I'm told that the selected area doesn't contain any
audio.  I don't have any tracks selected but I don't beleave I ever did before.

here is what I would do normally.
1. set all my levels
2.  open the file sub menu
3.  press enter on the to audio
4. type in name and save.
now I'm stopped at step 3 and I'm given the mesege  the selected area doesn't
contain any audio.  Does anyone know where I'm messing up or am I?  Thanks
chad