[realmusicians] Re: DAW For Sale

  • From: "Chris Belle" <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 21:36:32 -0500

Hey guy, hope nothing bad is going on.

Prayers with you as always.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: D!J!X!
  To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 5:33 PM
  Subject: [realmusicians] DAW For Sale

  Hello guys, I'm putting up for sale my custom built DAW. I built this last
year for my studio, but will have to get rid of it due to certain
circumstances. This is a core i7 machine (2nd gen Sandy bridge, 3.4GHZ, I've
included a profile that let's you run overclocked at 4.5GHZ if desired), with
16GB of RAM, high-speed USB 3, gigabit ethernet, E-Sata, plenty of USB ports,
built-in firewire (not T.I, VIA, but worked perfectly fine with my pro40),
quiet sound-proofed
  case. The system will come tweaked and with BIOS prepared for DAW use,
according to your specifications/needs. BIOS backups for both regular and
overclocked states will be provided, so you will never lose your settings...

  I haven't finalized the price, as the end result will be determined by any
additional things you might want on it, such as extra hard drives, raid
configurations (right now you have 2 separate rotational drives, sata
III/6gb/s, 1tb each) etc. If all this technical stuff isn't for you, feel free
to contact me and we can talk. DJX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. The price will probably
around (but no more than) perhaps $1000.

  This system is brand new, I never really used it other than for burning
in/testing, and running a few projects to test the interface and other
equipment. So you'll be getting a system that has been tested and all
components are known to work fine! It has probably been used for less than 300
hours total (including setups and such). So if you have questions or might be
interested, contact me at DJX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Feel free to pass the Email along
to anybody or any list in which people might be interested. Serious inqueries
only please.

  Finally, if you don't want a DAW but want a super powerful system, or want to
use it for other things like graphics design, video editing, or a monster
gaming machine, we can configure it accordingly and get the proper parts to
make it fly in that arena!

  Regards, D!J!X!