[realmusicians] Re: Code Meter

  • From: Indigo <33indigo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 23:38:12 -0500

Thanks, roy.
For Reason the control map needs to be zero, as you say.
I have more ram coming for that older computer in a day or 2, and it may cause any Reason problems to disappear. I'm also learning about tweaking for a daw, and can do some more trimming on the older one without harm.
Thanks,
Indigo

On 12/2/2011 10:20 PM, Roy Shtupler wrote:
with Reaper and Sonar there's no problems in recognizing the pcr driver
in usb mode.
I always set it to the usb position and leave it there.
think you need to put it on preset 0 and make sure AutoMapping is
enabled on the pcr.

cheers
Roy.
http://elephant-dolphin.bandcamp.com