[realmusicians] A few things for sale

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 16:58:23 -0500

Hi guys, cleaning up a few things, got a few items here, was wondering if
anybody was interested in anything:

1. Toontrack's Drumkit From Hell plust add-ons pack. This is the 3 disc set,
has the original dfh, the loops disc, and the add-ons/extras disc that was
released later. This is a good cheap way to get some real drums sounds on
your daw if you can't afford the real deal, superior drummer. This is the
kit that started it all!
It has wav files, fxb/fxp formats, HALion and battery. You can use these for
so many things, specially with the use of SFZ. I use to make my own kits,
and even made a  custom for use on the motif eS! The discs are the original
ones, unfortunately I lost the case, but will send them in envelopes. I can
also Email the buyer the sfz files I had converted here, as they're not part
of the original discs.
If you're interested, asking 50 bucks, Email me at djx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Sibelius3.1 and the sib access scripts from dancing dots. I'm asking $75,
and you'll have to pay an extra 75 to transfer to your name/jaws serial
number. Sibelius is a music printing/notation package. Are you interested in
making your own music scores for bands or for music theory courses? Want to
print out leadsheets for any band or team member? This program can do as
little as that, or create a full big band arrangement for your next broadway
performance! Or anything in between; you're the composer, you decide. You
can use the computer keyboard or a midi keyboard for input.
The sib access scripts included will let you use this with a registered copy
of jaws; if you use cakeTalking, you know the amount of support and
stability you can expect from these scripts. A very detailed and guiding
tutorial is also included, just like for ct.

3. For you web designers/hosts or anybody planning to learn all this tuff, I
have a never registered/used copy of microsoft mySQL server2008. Asking $50
for this as well.

If interested in any of the above, or if you have any questions etc, Email
me at djx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also, if anybody is looking for a new computer system, my suppliers have
some crazy specials on parts, so I can pass the discounts to the buyers;
shoot me an email before making your next purchase!

Regards, D!J!X!