[realityadmins] New Intranet meeting

  • From: "Grubbs, Bill" <Bill.Grubbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddummitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <reynoldsrapture@xxxxxxxxx>,<gphillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cliffeotc@xxxxxxxxx>,<jboriss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Jones, Jason" <Jason.Jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <wtgrubbs@xxxxxxxxx>,<realityadmins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 15:41:36 -0500

Type:Single Meeting
Organizer:Grubbs, Bill
Start Time:Tuesday, January 20, 2004 8:30 AM
End Time:Tuesday, January 20, 2004 10:00 AM
Time Zone:Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Location:First Church

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

For those of you that don't know, the electricity went out today at church, so
we had to reschedule the meeting for 8:30AM Tuesday morning.  So maybe those
that couldn't make it today can come on Tuesday.  I also updated the agenda.
You can download it here:
http://www.realityonline.org/documents/Reality-Miscellaneous/NewIntranetMeeting.doc

I wanted to mention that we have a listserv account for admins, so website
notices can be sent to more than one person instead of just me. Also, I know
Dave had mentioned we post the sermons on the site for people to download.  I
know we usually charge for this so I thought since it will be available to
download for free, maybe we can ask people to volunter to donate via a PayPal
account if they wanted.  This doesn't have to be for just sermons, it could be
for donations in general, let me know what you think...

- Bill

I want to set up a meeting to go over how to do some of the administrative
tasks on the new intranet (http://www.realityonline.org/intranet/) and what
kinds of features you want to see in the future.

Let me know if this time works for you? (I work long hours during the week and
I figure most of us go to the morning Reality and we could just meet
afterwards.)

Dave or Gretchen, can you schedule a room for us to meet in?  I can bring my
laptop, but if there is a room with a projector, that would be best (guess we
could use stage one?)

Try to have some questions in mind that you want to ask me and if you know
anyone else that should be included in this meeting, let me know.

I have attached a meeting agenda, so you can have an idea of what I'm going to
talk about.

 <<NewIntranetMeeting.doc>>

Thanks,
Bill