[real-eyes] where can I find a talking Ipod Nanno?

  • From: "Kim Morrow" <morrowmediakc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 01:45:40 -0600

asking for an Olympus Digital Recorder and asking for an Olympus Ds30, I'm
sure there is only one type of model within the Ipod Nanno system that has
the talking menus.

Over the weekend, I  went to the Best Buy in Overland Park and to the Radio
Shack in Oak Park Mall. Both said that the online help for Apple says the
talking Ipod  Nanno exists, but neither store carries the talking version.
Best Buy has the Ipod Nanno, but the talking feature is not included.

So where do I get this thing? It's tip-top on the ol' Christmas list this
year, and I'm sure it's on others' lists as well!

Thanks,

Kim