[real-eyes] Re: welcome to nance

  • From: "anjie cook" <acook1734@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 22:53:15 -0500

Hi Nancy, my name is Anjie and I live in Ft. Worth.  I see that you do
medical transcription and that interested me because I used to do the same
thing at Carswell AFB which is now called the National Reserve Base.  The
hospital where I used to work at is now a Federal Women's Prison.  I tried
to go to work for the Federal Prison doing medical transcription but they
wanted me to go to Atlanta, Georgia and take some schooling.  This included
academic stuff as well as weapons training, I asked them why and they said
that if the occasion arose that I would have to function as a security
officer.  I said that let's think about this, I didn't do it because my mom
was terminally ill and helped take care of her until she passed away.  I'm
like you I'm blind from RP and I'm also a JAWS user and I'm always
interested in things to do with the computer because I'm still learning.  I
just thought I would introduce myself to you because we have some of the
same interests.  Take care, Anjie