[real-eyes] Re: tv channels on the computer

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:25:26 -0500

Hi Sharon!There is a Jaws users website that has a TV program on it. I do
believe it is still in beta form as I haven't run it in a while. You can
download it from the following website.
http://www.jaws-users.com/
Or, go to the following website to download the same program if the website
above does not work.
http://www.whitestick.co.uk

Duyahn