[real-eyes] Re: the whatsapp group is running for all apple blind users

  • From: T L A <terrieiphone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iphone Gate <IDevices@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Eye <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "VICUG-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <VICUG-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 07:26:37 -0500

Is group does not exist anymore sorry I was checking it out and found out that
no longer available sorry for posting a bad link
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2015, at 7:25 AM, T L A <terrieiphone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dionesque <dionesque@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: September 30, 2015 at 6:22:16 AM CDT
To: "viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: the whatsapp group is running for all apple blind users

Hmm, the message from Ramy you're replying to is nearly from 2 years ago!...
The WhatsAppbgroup doesn't exist anymore, Ramy closed it many months ago
already...
How did you come up with replying to a list message from 2013? ;-)
Regards,

Barbara

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 29.09.2015 um 22:39 schrieb Ana Fedrigo <anacf.f123@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Ramy and all,

The idea of a WhatsApp group is great! I am currently working with
assistive technology and I thought you might be interested on trying the
new software our team is launching to improve web accessibility for the
blind.

We are calling our software F123 Access. Our software is able to reformat
web pages to make them more accessible and convenient for persons who are
blind and use screen-readers. F123 Access is currently available as a
Mozilla Firefox extension and shows its capabilities by reformatting the
web version of WhatsApp. We would love to know what you think.

To give it a try, please visit the following page and sign-up:
https://F123Access.com/intro_en

There´s also a general discussion mailing list for the F123 Access
software, subscribe at: F123-Access-English+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best regards and thank you,

Ana Fedrigo
ana@xxxxxxxx
-------------
F123 Access - The Internet your way!
Share it with a friend with this link:
https://F123Access.com/intro_en

On Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 10:14:15 PM UTC-2, ramy moustafa wrote:
Hi all:
finally my whatsapp group for all apple blind users is running. and we
are welcome any nnew members.
this chat group is for immediate help if something happened with any
users in any apple product. iphone ipad, mac os etc.
if anyone is interested to share us:
must speak english.
must have whatsapp.
can send me his or her request on my personal number through whatsapp to
save his or her number and to add him or her immediate.
my number is:
00201002221750

looking forward to meet all active members

Ramy moustafa saber
licturer at:
faculty of musical education
music arranger and sound engineer
Sent from my iPhone

you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners
or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/.
---
"VIPhone" group.
email to viphone+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.