[real-eyes] special taping

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mikes Other Mess" <Mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <missouri-l@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:19:57 -0600

Tonight we're doing a special taping of Books & Beyond. We have John Glass
of Bookshare. We'll talk about the founding of the company, its history and
how it serves the blind and how you can join.
The taping will begin tomorrow morning at 2:30 UTC or this evening at 9:30pm
EST in the radio room. This is a change from our usual location in order to
accommodate Tuesday Topics.
To participate in the taping of this show, go to
www.ourplace.acbradio.org
and click on the radio room and follow the prompts. If this is your first
time in the room, your computer will download and install software that will
allow the chat room to function. Just bring your microphone and some good
questions for John Glass. Come join us one and all!