[real-eyes] son was born

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 23:00:48 -0400

Hi folks:

Some of you that know me may have heard through the grapevine that I was
supposed to have a baby. Well, you heard right. He is three weeks and four
days old. He was born on Oct. 16, at 12:36 PM EST. His name is Roger Lynch
Walker. He wade 7 pounds, and fourteen ounces. For most of you, the first
name is kind of obvious since I love Zapp and Roger Troutman's music. I just
thought I would share this with all of you. I am a very proud father.

Duyahn

If you wish to contact me, you can do it within the following ways.

MSN messenger: themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx
Yahoo messenger: themusicman_2004
AOL AIM: MKnightJones
Skype: Duyahn