[real-eyes] Re: slow PC

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 22:30:55 -0500

Wow, the video card is taking 8MB of ram on your work pc giving you only 248
MB which is way less than what you would want for best performance.  The
processor is a little faster but, not enough to explain the drastic
differences between the two systems.  Guess you must just have a better
motherboard on that work PC.  I would upgrade the memory on both of them.
However, i can't guarantee this will solve your stuttering issue.  You may
need  different sound card or to reinstall Windows.  As you showed above
your work PC has actually less memory than your home PC.