[real-eyes] Re: reverting back to earlier version of sirius/xm IPhone app

  • From: "Jim Ellsworth" <jellsworth1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 10:47:06 -0400

Hi Kim,

The only way I know of to revert back to an older version of an app is to
download the new version directly to your handheld device and if it isn't
accessible you can delete it and then sync the device which will put the
original version back on provided it is still in iTunes on your computer.
If you updated the app in iTunes and then performed a sync I am afraid that
there is probably no way to revert back.

Thanks,
Jim