[real-eyes] results from Bar Code Finder program

  • From: blindbites <blindbites@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, nutkc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 17:56:39 -0500

Here are the results from the bar code finder program that I talked
about in a previous email.

I got a can and scanned the bar code with my USB bar code scanner with
the bar code finder program open.
About 2 seconds after my bar code scanner beeped I heard the following
info being read to me:

Wolf  Chili, No Beans
Size: 15 oz (425 g)
Directions:
Heating: Stove Top: Empty contents into saucepan. Heat over Medium heat,
until hot, stirring occasionally. Microwave: Empty contents into
microwave-safe container. Cover. Microwave on High 2 minutes or until
hot. Let stand in microwave for 1 minute. Stir before serving. As all
microwave ovens vary, time given is approximate.
Ingredients:
Meat Ingredients (Beef, Pork), Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato
Paste), Rolled Oats, Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Flour and Caramel
Color), Chili Pepper, Less than 2% of: Salt, Flavoring, Sugar, Spice,
Garlic Powder, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sodium Tripolyphosphate.
Notes:
Same authentic bold flavor! Since 1895, Kaiser Bill, the founder's pet
wolf, has jealousy guarded our Texas range cook recipe. For generations,
Wolf Brand's unique blend of seasonings and good hearty beef have
delivered bold and authentic chili taste. Neighbor, how long has it been
since you had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf brand chili? Well,
that's too long! US inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
USDA Daily Recommended Amounts: 2 1/2 cups vegetables; one serving
contains 1/4 cup - 10% of daily vegetables. 5 1/2 oz equivalent meat +
beans; one serving contains 2 3/4 oz - 50% of daily meat.