[real-eyes] rage at Hamilton Beach talking microwave price.

  • From: "Jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real eyes list" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 06:36:00 -0500

I just got my top teck tid bits for this week. I saw a link to the
Independent Living Aids: site that is now doing us blinks a huge favor and
offering the  Hamilton Beach talking microwave. How dare they take advantage
of people this way. I will never ever buy as much as a screw from this
company. You can get this at target and other discount stores for around
$90.00 These people are out of there minds. $139.00 I bet they add a hefty
shipping price. They had a $399.00 low memory digital recorder and it was
credit card size. Can you believe that they wanted $16.00 they said that it
was a hi price because UPS charges them by the price of the item. What a
load of garbage. I bet this company would cell there mother for there write
price. Ok g2g before I vent myself off of the list. I hope every one passes
this message around and every one emails these pieces of monkey dung and
tell them where they can put there Hamilton Beach talking microwave.

From Jose
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will
counsel you with My eye upon you."
Psalm 32:8

   If God had intended Man to program, we would be born with serial I/O
ports.