[real-eyes] question about printer

  • From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 19:44:23 -0700

Hi, everyone.  I'm having a weird situation with my printer.  It's a Brother
MFC 34-20 USB printer.  What's happening is that I can print out copies of
important papers that need to be done but when I try to print out files that
are in either word or wordpad burt whatever I try to print comes out either
really light or blank.  Is there a way to set up the printer so it prints
out properly?  Any help with this would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Rosemarie