[real-eyes] Re: question about ipod

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 00:17:11 -0600

Because any app that you can use on the iPhone can be used on the iPod as
well.
Smiles, Andrea M. Breier

Christmas, my child, is love in action...When you love someone, you give to
them, as God give to us. The greatest gift He ever gave was the person of
His Son, sent to us in human form so that we might know what God the Father
is really like! Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas.
(Dale Evans Rogers)