[real-eyes] Re: punctuation

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 18:46:10 -0600

Ok. The light has come on. I should've given you this answer sometime ago!
Lol.

Do this.

Press alt tab to get to the Jaws window and then press alt and the letter o
for the options menu. Then arrown down to the voices menu and the custome
voice adjustment is what you want. Once in there, tab until you get to the
punctuation box and then set your punctuation in there. Once your done, tab
to ok and Jaws will save that from now on. Go back into the customise
punctuation setting and set them back to there default. If this doesn't
help, e-mail me privately with a phone number and I will walk you through
setting this up.

Duyahn