[real-eyes] Re: printing directly onto envelopes

  • From: "Bret Kroeker" <bkroeker162@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 00:52:01 -0600

Ok, I am pretty unfamiliar with Word 2007's ribbons, so I am not sure if I'd
be much help. I know in Word 2003, under the tools menu there is an option
called letters and mailings, and then within that option is an envelope and
labels option that lets you create the addresses for an envelope, and then
you would select the envelope size and you could print onto the envelope,
but not really sure where that would be in Word 2007.  I am sorry I don't
know much more than that.  Hope this helps.
Bret