[real-eyes] password protecting Ms word documents in 2003

  • From: "Kayla King" <kking2712@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 08:33:05 -0500

Hi All,
I am trying to put passwords on some of my word files in ms 2003.  I have
researched this topic and the material states that I must find the security tab
under the options menu.  However, when I go to search for the security tab I
find nothing under options.  Is there any way to password protect documents in
word 2003?  IF so, any information is greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Kayla King