[real-eyes] on the next B&B

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mikes Other Mess" <Mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <missouri-l@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 11:43:25 -0600

On the next Books & Beyond, we have John Glass, the head of customer support
at Bookshare dot org. We discuss the history and founding of the company as
well as its mission and purpose. Always remember: There can never be too
many libraries or too much reading availability for us blind folks. Come
listen to the show and see what you think.
To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to
www.ourplace.acbradio.com
 and click on the politics room. If this is your
first time, your computer will download the appropriate software to allow
the virtual chat room to function. Just follow the prompts and enter the
room and join the discussion.
To listen to the streaming of Books & Beyond, go to
www.acbradio.org
, click
on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
should begin hearing the stream shortly.
We tape the show every Thursday morning at 1 hour UTC, or Wednesday evening
at 8pm EST.
The show is streamed every Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday evening
at 8pm EST.
After the show, please write to
bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 with your feedback.