[real-eyes] ok this is o t. but I just had to post it.Fw: Could we use Bacon? Bacon bits?

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real eyes list" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 13:09:24 -0500

Jose Lopez, President
Lopez Language Services, LLC

"We Speak Your Language"
Call us anytime at 888.824.3022

----- Original Message -----
From: steve reents
To: cmdrchad@xxxxxxxxx ; Chester.c.egert@xxxxxxxxxxx ; crunch1@xxxxxxxxx ;
flwurtz@xxxxxxx ; garysmetalsvs@xxxxxxxxx ; doughx4@xxxxxxxxx ;
outdoorguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; philapino18@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 10:47 AM
Subject: FW: Could we use Bacon? Bacon bits?

From: Van Pinkerton
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 10:03 AM
To: Gray & Caroline, Kathy C, Mike C, Mom & Dad, Tom & Geri, Brad L, Ken S,
david, Steve R, Terry

Spain just broke the code.

      Whatever it takes...

      The Spaniards' Brilliant Idea!!

In Seville Spain, local people found a way to stop the construction of yet
another mosque in their town.  They simply buried a pig on the site, and made
sure this would be known by the local press.

The Islamic rules forbid the erecting of a Mosque on "pig soiled ground." The
Muslims had to cancel the project. This land was originally sold to them by
government officials, and could theoretically be repurchased at a discount.
Imagine that!

No protests were needed by the local people...no gov't bureaucrat
intervention... no violence... no costly gov't buy-outs or land-swaps... and it
worked!

Plant a Pig Program!

In Texas and across the SouthEast, they have an over abundance of crop-eating
feral pigs. One Win-Win scenario could involve relocating them all across the
country and just plant them everywhere a mosque is being planned!

After all, 'contaminated' soil would surely drift... and they could create
better jobs programs by hiring soil testers to determine where contaminated
soil existed.  Of course, high on the mountaintops of the Rockies or other
mountain ranges, they might find some uncontaminated soil, but then building a
mosque there would pose a slew of other problems.

Americans, put on your thinking caps and let's find a solution to this problem
of a fast-spreading veiled menace to the American way of life!

Strategically-placed carcasses might also stem the tide of Jihadists crossing
our porous southern borders (and save those poor freezing cold coyotes;-).

DHS pencil-pushers might also enact a second national safety symbol and motto
"IN PIGS WE TRUST and BBQ!"

If pigs are the answer, let's do it!

Porcine Committee for the Betterment of America ! PCBA