[real-eyes] next taping

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mikes Other Mess" <Mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <missouri-l@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 13:19:47 -0600

Tonight on Books & Beyond, we have Carolyn Walker. She has written poetry
and is a newspaper columnist. We will discuss her writing process as well as
her concern for the raising of children with disabilities.

To participate in the taping of Books & Beyond, go to
www.ourplace.acbradio.com and click on the politics room. If this is your
first time, your computer will download the appropriate software to allow
the virtual chat room to function. Just follow the prompts and enter the
room and join the discussion.
To listen to the streaming of Books & Beyond, go to www.acbradio.org, click
on the mainstream page and choose your player and connection speed. You
should begin hearing the stream shortly.
We tape the show every Thursday morning at 1 hour UTC, or Wednesday evening
at 8pm EST.
The show is streamed every Sunday morning at 1 hour UTC or Saturday evening
at 8pm EST.
Come join us one and all!