[real-eyes] new age in storing electricity

  • From: Steven Clark <kcpadfoot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 16:56:48 -0600

Here is a link to the page for episode 177 of Security Now, my favorite
podcast and about the only one I actually listen to.  Usually the topic
is on computer/network security but as with this episode they move away
to another topic that is somewhat related or just very cool.

http://www.grc.com/sn/sn-177.htm

Towards the last half of the show Steve
Gibson talks about a company in Texas that just got a patent for their
method of making small in size but large in storage Capacitors     We're
talking 31 farad size.

As always you can download the  podcast in a high bit rate format, low
bit rate format, download the transcript of the show in pdf text or view
in html, all your choice.  There are other great things in this episode too.

Steve