[real-eyes] Re: need help

  • From: "Kim Morrow" <morrowmediakc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 10:27:56 -0600

Judith,

I have a Braille 'n speak, but wonder if it works the same way. Try this:

Hit space with the letter O for options. Then hit letter F for file. Now hit
letter D for delete. Now type in the name of the file you want to delete.
Now hit E with the space bar. It should say file deleted. Hope this works.

Kimberly

  _____