[real-eyes] my morning shake

  • From: Steve <kcpadfoot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 07:05:32 -0500

--
Follow me on twitter
blindbites
https://twitter.com/#!/blindbites

Here is info on the shake I'm making this morning.  I have lost 99
pounds so far. I am no longer diabetic, off some meds no longer have
sleep apnea.
Morning shake will be Lemon Meringue Smoothie
from http://tinyurl.com/d8molu
so thankful to eggface for all the great recepies
If you know of anyone that can benefit from Weight Loss Surgery, please
encourage them to do so.  Everyone needs support at some time in their life.
Steve