[real-eyes] Re: money follow up

  • From: "Jose Lopez" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 05:21:08 -0600

hay all lets keep a vary close eye on the nfb and maybe we can also write to
the kc scar and the pitch weekly with our viewes. this is such b s from the
nfb. Maybe they can use some of there money to help us get jobs and leve the
changing of the bills to the a c b. I know that the n f b promotes militance
and always wants to believe that they speak for all of us but just like with
dvs the nfb has mist the mark on this. I have to way in  on the cent of the
money. I believe the $100.00 bill should smell like the cent of a woman. Or
the cent of a man if you choose to want to smell a man. smile.