[real-eyes] Re: mfacebook

  • From: "kathie marburger" <kathiemarburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 21:57:38 -0600

I just got off of face book and also andrea email me off list and send me
your facebook name. you know that they said on tv that the owner of
facebooks account got hacked into. Also I had my picture on facebook and
someone made it look like a hit woman from over in some othner country. My
mom was really pissed off.