[real-eyes] Re: kind of o.t. about uno cards

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 02:21:52 -0600

thanks brandy. I have a frend that is making water  proof  uno cards. So you
can play uno in the hot tub. smile.

Jose Lopez, President
Lopez Language Services, LLC

"We Speak Your Language"
Call us anytime at 888.824.3022
"This is what the LORD says: 'Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who
depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the LORD'"
(Jeremiah 17:5).