[real-eyes] jaws pausing before spel checking emails in o e.

  • From: "Jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real eyes list" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 08:30:29 -0500

hay anyone know if there is a fix for jaws on this. when I go to send an email
jaws sometimes pauses before starting to spell check my message. sometimes if I
am spell checking the message and get out of the spell checker jaws will  pause
before starting to spell check the message when a again start to send it.  this
is happening when I hit alt s to send the message. any work around?

Joshua24:15
"But as for me and my household,
We will serve the Lord."

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain privileged or
confidential
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
replying to this email, and destroy all copies of the original message.