[real-eyes] Re: jaws 7.1 Forwarded Flag Announcement not found.

  • From: "Ruthie Clark" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 22:40:23 -0500

I have never, ever, ever...did I say that enough times...? maximized my
message windows.  And I don't intend on having to start doing it.  I'll wait
til 7.11 or whatever they're going to number it as, lol.

Ruthie and the Pumpkin Patch.

  Murphy's Second Law: Everything takes longer than you think.

Visit www.ruthieville.com today for your daily dose of me.