[real-eyes] info

  • From: "firoz" <firojjee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <aktrust@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <PBCU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <trainerscorner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <arab-blindtec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 08:51:23 +0530

Just passing this along and not endorsing it.
Hello from all your friends at MarvelSoft -
www.MarvelSoft.com
We just have a quick question for you - do you have a CD? Boy, what a
silly thing to ask ... everyone has a CD. Well, okay - how about a
computer. Sorry,
that's another, uh, silly question - how else would you be reading this
newsletter. All right then - you're set. You're ready to enter the
digital music
world.
Would you like to find and play a CD by doing nothing more than pressing
a few keys? How about reading the news each night, loading the latest
Hockey game
on your Mp3 player, or recording a few CD's with music to listen to while
you travel? No problem! You're in business! You're ready to roll.
But, you say, I haven't found any music management software that can be
used by blind computer users. Aha! But, we have. It's loaded with
features, packed
with easy hotkeys, and entirely narated with human speech. It's brand
new, it's top of the line, and it's lightning fast. And best of all, it's
cheap!
Have a seat - we'll tell you all about it.
Digital Jukebox
Manages Your Music, Loads Your MP3 Player and More!
This powerful software package is so loaded with features, so fast and
easy to use, and just so fun besides - that it's difficult to know where
to begin!
But in a nutshell, Digital Jukebox is an all-encompassing talking digital
audio management solution put out by MarvelSoft Corp. (the makers of such
highly-acclaimed
software packages as Talking Typing Teacher and Talking Toolbox). Our
self-voicing, user-friendly software programs are used around the world
in homes,
businesses, schools, nonprofit training centers, and government agencies
by blind and visually impaired students, professionals, and computer
users of
all ages and abilities. And now, at long last, we are adding an exciting
new offering to our product line.
So what's all the fuss about? Plenty, to be sure! Digital Jukebox is a
powerful multimedia package that gives low-vision and totally-blind
people full control
over their music library. All from inside this single, intuitive,
fully-narrated program, you can play and organize audio CD's, copy music
to and from
your MP3 player, create playlists of your favorite tracks, sign up for
and download podcasts - past or present, listen to Internet radio
stations, and
a whole lot more. Your new high-tech jukebox allows you to import music
from audio CD's, a portable MP3 player, the world wide web, or even from
albums
you may have already stored elsewhere on your computer's hard drive. Of
course, you can collect, store, organize and play a virtually unlimited
number
of CD's, songs, and other audio tracks. Then, sit back and listen to your
favorite tunes in front of your computer, while enjoying simple controls,
state-of-the-art
skip and search features, and the ability to zap a song in s!
econds. Or take your music with you by copying it onto your MP3 player,
burning it on a CD, or exporting it so it's small enough in size to Email
to a friend
or colleague.
But it doesn't stop there - oh no. Adding music to your talking jukebox
is just the beginning. You have the ability to create as few or as many
folders
and sub-folders as you wish in order to keep your ever-growing audio
library well-laid-out. With just a few keystrokes or clicks of the mouse,
you can
move, rename, copy, edit, delete, or manipulate one track, a whole CD, or
even an entire batch of CD's. Numerous navigation hotkeys and functions
are also
found within your Jukebox, making it a breeze for you to skip ahead a few
seconds, several minutes, or even for a designated amount of time - not
to mention
the handy Quickmark feature, which remembers the last file you were
listening to and where exactly you were in that file. A couple other
noteworthy features
include the option of adjusting your music volume separately from your
master volume (meaning you can have your music playing quieter than your
screen
reader); and a special Hide function which will cause the program !
screen to disappear (even though your music continues to play). For the
more advanced computer guru, Digital Jukebox also provides plenty of
technical options,
such as allowing you to choose your preferred Wave, MP3, and WMA encoding
format, the ability to convert files on the fly, and a whole host of
other advanced
options which enable you to configure the program precisely how you want.
Unlike other media players out there, Digital Jukebox isn't just somewhat
or mostly accessible; it's totally and completely usable! True to
MarvelSoft style,
this program was built from the ground up with the needs of blind and
visually impaired people in mind. Every function, from simply playing or
pausing
a song, to the more advanced area of creating a project and burning it to
a CD, is easily accomplished with a few hotkeys or menu selections.
Furthermore,
our MarvelTalk Speech System is once again employed throughout the
product, giving you that winning blend of pre-recorded, digitized human
speech for all
menu items and options, and clear, concise synthetic speech for varying
information, like album and track names. Digital Jukebox is the first and
only
player of its kind - and makes the portable music revolution as fun and
easy for blind folks as it is for their sighted peers!
There is one quick point we ask you to kindly keep in mind. Digital
Jukebox is not sold or licensed for the unauthorized duplication of
copyrighted works.
In other words, you should only use the software to copy your own CD's or
music - not those which belong to anyone else. Thank you for helping us
protect
the rights of all our favorite artists by cutting down on music piracy!
To order your very own copy of MarvelSoft's Digital Jukebox software
package for only $49.95, just visit the product homepage at:
http://www.braillebookstore.com/view.php?T=Digital+Jukebox
or give us a call at 1-800-987-1231. Remember that we also have several
exciting, fully-accessible MP3 players to pick from, and they won't break
the bank,
either!