[real-eyes] Re: iPhone app, Prizmo, $9.99

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 21:34:52 -0500

True, point Jim, I tend to forget that, because I bought in on the level of
the iPhone 4.  I believe that many of the newer apps do not do well on the
older model.
My best regards to you all,

Andrea M. Breier

Spread the laughter
Share the cheer
Let's be happy
While we're here!

NET SECURITY:  When forwarding email messages please consider your
obligation to erase all names and email addresses.  And send the message by
using BCC (Blind Copy) and you will avoid spammers and viruses on the net.

Thank you.