[real-eyes] i phone g3s rocks

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 05:23:22 -0500

Ok I wanted to give a quick update to the list on my I phone experiences so far.
 yesterday afternoon I went back to the I store.  Gloria activated voice over
on my phone in about 10 seconds.
I have been playing with it ever since. Ok I did sleep.

Anyway I have found that so far I love most of the things the phone does. One
of my coolest experiences is with YouTube.

The I phone has you tube in it's favorites and the player is fully accessible.

I was able to play videos with out any problems.

I didn't like that while reading text on the phone the screen would auto lock,
so I had to go disable it so it will never lock.

I did like that I was able to find the button I needed to prevent the screen
from ever locking.

I haven't set up my  y fi  network on this phone yet. I hope to get that done
today.

I will keep on playing  with this and let you all know if I find anything note
worthy.

Oh yah  another thing I love is that the phone uses a standard headphone jack
so you can use your favirt headphones.

My thanks to the person that told me I should go to the apple store. I think it
was Kim. anyway thanks.

Love peace and chicken grease.Jose Lopez
on the web at www.lopezlanguage.com
24/7 toll-free phone 888.824.3022

We Speak Your Language