[real-eyes] Re: hundreds of thousands could loose internet access in July

  • From: "&&& (Ruthie)" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 21:57:40 -0500

Whether or not this website thats going to check to see if your computer
has been compromised by having the DNS servers changed, an ready way is to
change them manually to something like Google's servers.
&&& (Ruthie)
We are more than the sum of our parts
Quit looking for the tagline. It saw you coming and ran away.